Wow. i’ve had this blog for ages and ages.
Well….lets fill ya in ey. When everyone asks me what’s new i always say “Nothing.” because nothing is new with me. It’s the same old stuff. Watched a show, need to actually start learning stuff. Rubbish. Well, It does’t seem to be talk-worthy. Worthy of talking about. Am I slowly disintegrating into nothingness? Am i too content? I don’t know.
I definitely want to try rock climbing though, and travelling wherever possible. As long as its more or less safe and what not.
i fell like writing has just left me. Does that make sense. Can writing leave you? I used to have days where i was just itching to write write write and these days its just like. Meh. Last year I really wanted to write a few times but i just suppressed it. i thought it would’ve been all negative rubbish. This that and the other.
OK LETS BE REAL NOW WHATS NEW…
1) I READ A GOOD READ. IDC. ITS A TEEN BOOK. FOR THE TEENY TINY TEENS. YEs. And it was called “Geek Girl”, it twas a very nice lovely enjoyable read.
2) I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE. I learnt how to drive and passed wOO WOO WOO
3) I WENT TRAVELLING. WHY I DIDNT WRITE ON MY TRAVELS I DONT KNOW! I WENT TO ANOTHER LAND. SOMEWHERE NEAR THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AN ISLAND. IT WAS LOVELY AND NOT SO LOVELY BUT ALL IN ALL VERY LOVELY.
4) I ALSO WENT TRAVELLING WITH FAMILY. WELL WENT TO A COUNTRY IN SPAIN…WELL I WENT TO BARCELONA OKAY OKAY.
5) I actually went to university and passed first year. You know those rants i used to have about not going well…i went and I don’t regret it because I am learning a lot, but at the same time i regret not trying to do something different for a few years. I’m just following the conventional routes. Not very exciting right? Anyway yea so I’ve done that. Well currently I am still in second year. Awaiting this years end and then on to third year. Hopefully i learn a lot of things. LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS.
I think I’ll stop there with things i’ve done and move on to things i want to do…
1) Rock-Climbing – However….this is quite expensive. So, going to have to save for a while and when i have some excess I shall fly away to the rocks.
2) Spanish – Fluency, It kind of interests me but not that that that that much. But definitely interesting. Italian also interests me swell……well more than spanish tbh, cause Italy just seems like a more interesting country. Especially from what I’ve heard about italy swell.